The Expit Agile MP product line is a set of management packs for Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 & 2007 R2.
The self-monitoring management pack solves the problem of monitoring the core services of Operations Manager, in cases where the core service is unavailable, the console screens in Operations Manager typically will not alert administrators of such issues, the Expit self-monitoring pack will introduce a self-monitoring capability by installing a pack that includes a watcher node, which could be any other server within the environment. Should for any reason the core services of Operations Manager face any issues, the pack will alert administrators of this issue via email.
Version 1.2 adds the following functionalities:
- Auto-Start Operations Manager services
- Send an escalation email if Operations Manager is not available for specified time.
Version 1.1 adds the following functionalities:
- Support for European date format
- Self-monitoring pack now keeps a log of SCOM outages
- Support for System Center Service Manager 2010 integration and generation of incident tickets
- SCOM can now monitor the watcher service
Self-Monitoring Management Pack for Microsoft SCOM has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.