Codit wrapped years of field-experience into a collaborative solution to avoid common pitfalls in integration projects. The Codit Collaborative Integration Point proposes a model driven approach to gather semantic information in a more natural alignment with your organization’s operational model.
The Codit Collaborative Integration Point (CIP) implements a closed loop workflow process between various key players (business analysts, developers, line-of-business application experts, business partners) to guarantee consistency between the enterprise business processes and the deployed SOA runtime. This collaborative aspect around business semantics offers a higher degree of local autonomy and improves the agility of your organization.
Codit Collaborative Integration Point offers built-in tools to efficiently manage the project lifecycle with collaborative interaction. It focuses on the gathering of specifications and the modeling of your business processes.
Codit Collaborative Integration Point™ and its associated workflow guarantees:
- Easy communication in between partners involved in the integration project
- Easy project follow up with a real time overview about the implementation process
- Consistency in development by providing uniform naming conventions and flow architecture
- Robust and efficient application by using Microsoft certified components like BizTalk & SharePoint
- Easy support by applying standards and proven procedure for backup, disaster recovery.
- Reduced implementation costs by changing recurrent development in component configuration.
- Easy operations by providing web based message track and trace tool.
The result is an easy-to-use SOA Dashboard that contains all business KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) that can be monitored by decision makers. The dashboard is a secure, web based platform that allows key business users to manage all operational matters in an easy and user friendly interface.
Codit Collaborative Integration Point has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.