The software helps factoring providers research each deal and evaluate information in order to offer conditions to customers with minimum risk. COREFIN is also suited for factoring brokers and manages different types of factoring.
• Tracking of all the interactions between the seller, the buyer and the factoring provider
• Recording information regarding credit limits, values of the invoices, insurance premiums, fees and more
• Creation of highly personalised marketing campaigns
• Execution of campaigns across multiple channels
• Segmentation and targeting marketing lists
• Collecting and analysing the results of campaigns
• Case management
• Tracking of all the consecutive steps during the factoring operation
• Service Calendar – visualisation of the organisation's scheduling commitments and activities
CORE (BACK OFFICE) PROCESSES
Definition of different types of factoring along with their parameters
Management of invoice discounting
Definition of users and teams of users with specific roles - HR
Encompassing the entire network of branches and departments
Payment and collection management
• Reports for overdue invoices, late payments and more
• Ad hoc reports
COREFIN Factoring has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.