Rebates Management is fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics AX and supports the setup of flexible rebate schemes for items and customers/vendors. Various rebate calculations methods are possible and rebate payments are posted in the ledger. The module features a number of rebate reports to reconcile rebate claims with the rebate entitlements.
- Handles both customer and vendor rebates.
- The ability to set up, track and record rebates on customer vendor(s) and item(s).
- Assignment of multiple rebate programs to customer vendor(s) and item(s).
- Assignment of rebate programs to a time period e.g. purchases between date A and date B.
- Rebates can be based on a percentage, fixed value or value per unit purchased or sold.
- Printing a credit note or invoice for the rebate amount.
- Posting rebates to the ledger.
- Ability to track rebates on net or gross purchases, with tax included or excluded.
- A rebate scheme can be copied to be used as a template for a similar new rebate scheme.
- Detailed rebate accrual report to reconcile to General Ledger.
- Reporting on demand showing sales/purchases, returns.
Rebate grouping codes may be defined for items and customers / vendors. This enables the setting of rebates to be managed at a group level.
The following calculation methods may be used:
- Item quantity
- Item weight
- Sales value
- Sales quantity
- Fixed Amount
- Payments against sales
Customer and Vendor Rebates Management For Microsoft Dynamics AX has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.