edaptiva is a multi-featured urban traffic management center that brings the users full control over traffic light system in the city. edaptiva provides three levels of monitoring, supervision and adaptive control and meets different requirements of small, middle-sized or large urban areas. The edaptiva serves as a superior structural element of a municipal traffic light system.
edaptiva is easy-to-control and provides an overview of the whole traffic light system. The edaptiva control center can be used especially in cities where the strategic control of intersections is important and preference of Integrated Rescue System is required. edaptiva is an optimal platform for modern adaptive traffic control in urban areas and it features modular and open architecture ready to cooperate with third-party systems and software. Urban traffic management center edaptiva was jointly developed by companies CROSS Zlín and AŽD Praha.
- Modular architecture: single system for small and large implementations
- Open protocol to third-party systems
- Know-how transfer to system integrators
- Easy language localization
- Real-time monitoring and control
- Real-time visualization of all traffic control events and states
- Simple control for "green wave" and preferential routes
- Strategic and adaptive control
- Full-featured distributed center
edaptiva has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.