Gartner states that 30% of help desk queries are related to password reset management and account lockout. With JiJi Self Service Password Reset, end-users can securely reset their own Active Directory passwords without the involvement of highly technical help desk professionals. JiJi Self Service Password Reset lowers end-user downtime. End-users, no longer have to wait for a member of the helpdesk staff to reset their forgotten password or lost password.
JiJi Self Service Password Reset raises help desk efficiency because now they have more time to focus on other issues rather than spending time consuming task in resetting passwords. JiJi Self Service Password Reset can help your organization to reduce costs, improve security and increase productivity.
Using JiJi Self Service Password Reset, the end-users can perform following self service actions
- Self reset password
- Self change password
- Self unlock account
- Self update the Active Directory Attributes.
- GINA / Credential Provider to reset password from logon screen
- Multi-factor authentication using question answer challenge, email verification and mobile code verification
- Multilingual support in major European languages (French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian). Please contact us for any additional language support.
- Email Notification for password soon to expire users / change password / reset password
- Useful Active Directory Reports generation - Password Expired/Soon to expire users report, Enabled/Disabled users report, inactive users report, locked users report etc.
JiJi Self Service Password Reset administrators can perform the following actions
- Configure self service policy settings for each Group / OU / Set of Users
- Configure email notifications for password soon to expire users/change password/reset password
- JiJi Password Reset Suite Web Client can be installed separately on DMZ for exposing it to internet.
- Supports upto Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7
- Active Directory Domain
- Dot Net 3.5 SP1
- IIS 4 and above
Super and Nice Application Tool
View All 1 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.