HarePoint Explorer for SharePoint is a universal accessory tool for simplifying the development of solutions for Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and 2010.
The program provides a developer with the following tools:
- Browser for examining SharePoint object model. Due to the .NET Reflection technology, the browser displays all objects, methods, properties, not limited to “familiar” objects. Also it allows you to modify their properties and mark objects for usage in context scripts. (see for details)
- Context scripts on C#. Absolutely any method and any object can be called from scripts, as well as the value of any properties and fields including hidden (internal, private, protected) can be obtained. The script code can greatly assist as a tool of dynamic debugging of code segments. Script
codes can be transferred in the code of your product practically
without any changes. (see for details)
- Investigation of not only declared, but also actual object structure
- Change of object properties from browser window
- Prompt testing of code sections of your product
- Simple transfer of code segments of your product to scripts for debugging and back
- Usage of any properties and fields of SharePoint objects including hidden ones
- Usage of any type libraries, for example, Windows Forms
HarePoint Explorer for SharePoint has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.