About Datorzinibu Centrs AS
Industry Focus:Architecture, Engineering & Construction, Education, Government, Healthcare
- Company Website: http://www.dzc.lv/en/
Datorzinibu Centrs was founded in 6 September 1996 as IT consulting and computer training company. Since 1999 we have added new services and now are one of the leading software development, e-learning and IT training companies in Latvia.
Quality of our services is confirmed by ISO 9001:2008 certificate. We are Microsoft Gold Certified Partner since 2000. Now we have more than 50 employees.
Our focus is on healthcare and education sectors, we design solutions that are most efficient for a specific customer and enables them to reach maximum benefit of their investment into information technologies.
Our service portfolio includes:
- Information systems design, development and implementation (databases, data warehouses and analysis, web application software);
- Development and implementation of learning management (LMS) and learning content management systems;
- E-learning content development and research projects;
- Computer training for Microsoft Office, Microsoft Dynamics as well as for custom- developed information systems designed exclusively for the needs of a customer;
- Prometric, EXIN un Pearson VUE authorized test center;
- IT consulting.
Recently we have accomplished development and implementation of two nationwide information systems for Ministry of Healthcare and Ministry of Education and Science:
- Electronic Health Record Information System - central data store for patient data, major diagnosis and discharges;
- Management, learning and collaboration portal for K-12 and vocational education, which covers areas of collaboration, e-learning, social networking, content management and business intelligence and provides variety of information, e-services and benefits to its users.
Datorzinibu Centrs AS has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.