Centralized Identity Management; Mailbox Migration and Management
Business Need:Identity Management, Privacy, Server Management and Installation, Data Management and Migration
Works With:Configuration Manager, Microsoft Identity lifecycle manager 2007 (ILM 2007), Operations Manager, Windows Server 2008 R2
Industry Focus:Education, Government, Utilities
Microsoft based consolidation solution helps you to reduce the complexity of the IT environment and decrease the costs by consolidating different directories, multiple domains, duplicate identities, countless servers and legacy data into a unified Windows environment structure. Meanwhile the restructuring solution helps you making administrative tasks and associated overhead costs more efficient.
The aimed result of such restructuring is better alignment with your organizational needs. You can choose whether you need to restructure Active Directory domains, Exchange organizations or SharePoint platforms within your environment. The infrastructure consolidation and restructuring service is generally realized in several stages, starting with the current situation analysis, planning and ending with the implementation and configuration.
- Solution capable to serve up to 200 000 user accounts
- Centralized user and groups account management with single source and automatic provisioning of the user and group accounts in the Active Directory from HR database
- For academic sector can use the Microsoft Live@Edu as e-mail solution with automatic mailbox provision from the Active Directory and SSO (Single Sign On) support
- Centralized control of the new IT environment
- Improved data security for the infrastructure services and users documents
- Improved service availability
- Documented infrastructure
Centralized Identity Management; Mailbox Migration and Management has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.