Advisor Program – To Refer Customers to Microsoft Exchange, Lync and Sharepoint 2013/2010
Service Type:Managed Services
Business Need:Document Management, E-mail Hosting and Management, Messaging
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft Exchange Server Standard 2013, Microsoft Lync 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010, Microsoft SharePoint... (more)
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All, Hosting, Professional Services
Customers already see you as a trusted advisor for their IT needs. Why not add cloud services to your mix? Grow your business exponentially by referring customers to our top-of-the-line hosting services. Our Hosted Exchange Advisor Program is the fastest, easiest way to enter the cloud market.
• Earn generous one-time commissions for establishing a business relationship with your customers
• Earn recurring monthly commissions for the life of the relationship
• Watch your monthly commissions grow exponentially as your customers grow and add more users and services over time
• Easy entry to cloud market – No extensive IT knowledge or infrastructure required
• Sales support – Dedicated account manager and tools to help you close bigger, more profitable referrals
• Full customer support – Personalized 24/7 customer care & technical support by phone, email and chat
• No customer obligations – SherWeb handles all aspects of the customer experience; you simply make the sale
• More time to up- and cross-sell to maximize sales – Get a generous 60-day window after the sale to migrate the organization's users and tack on extra services
• No commitments – Become a SherWeb advisor without any signup costs, minimum commitments or IT infrastructure investments
Advisor Program – To Refer Customers to Microsoft Exchange, Lync and Sharepoint 2013/2010 has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.