Veeam® Management Pack™ (MP) for System Center is the most comprehensive, intuitive and intelligent extension for app-to-metal management of Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware vSphere and Veeam Backup & Replication™.
Veeam MP automatically identifies relationships and dependencies among physical hosts, VMs, critical applications and services. You immediately see where problems occur and identify any affected business applications. Deep visibility into both the virtualization and physical infrastructure eliminates the risk of blind spots, ensuring SLA compliance.
Veeam MP’s real-time monitoring confirms both Veeam Backup job success and completion within the backup window. And with Veeam MP’s reports, such as Protected VMs and the VM Verification, you will know that you are ready to meet RPO targets.
Veeam MP leverages System Center investments to manage VMware – providing complete and real-time data for both physical and virtual layers, including:
• Hyper-V and vSphere virtual machines and hosts
• Hardware, storage and network resources
• The Veeam Backup & Replication infrastructure
Veeam MP also gives you complete visibility of capacity planning, with reports that allow forecasting and modeling. For example, you’ll know when a Veeam Backup Repository will run out of capacity and when a Hyper-V or vSphere cluster will run out of memory. And Veeam MP recommends how to adjust resources for current and future demands.
• Provides complete visibility of Hyper-V and vSphere environments in System Center
• Allows users to monitor your Veeam Backup infrastructure from a single console in System Center*
• Features capacity planning reports to manage and plan for growth
• Identifies problems in real time – shortening the time between problem discovery and system recovery
• Increases datacenter efficiency using analysis reports to right-size VMs and find idle VMs or garbage files
*Requires Veeam Backup & Replication
Veeam Management Pack for System Center has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.