Experience the Benefits of Listing on Pinpoint
Pinpoint Can Be an Important Addition to Your Overall Marketing Strategy
Customers worldwide search Pinpoint and Microsoft product-specific marketplaces for Microsoft partners and their applications and professional services. At the same time, Pinpoint works with business and product groups across Microsoft to effectively integrate Pinpoint throughout their marketing campaigns and websites, driving customer traffic to partners like you.
When you list your software applications and professional services on Pinpoint, you automatically gain exposure to a wider prospect base. Partners regularly report that Pinpoint and the marketplaces help them connect with customers in other countries and locations beyond their typical reach.
Pinpoint and the marketplaces extend your reach and drive customer prospects to you through four important channels:
- Search engines via Pinpoint’s targeted SEO and SEM efforts.
- In-product discovery: Publication of your relevant Application and Service Listings directly within Microsoft products.
- Product marketplaces built on the Pinpoint platform.
- Comprehensive integration with Microsoft.com as well as Microsoft marketing campaigns.
And Pinpoint’s global reach means you can showcase your applications and services in multiple markets and languages.
Get More and Better Customer Connections
Pinpoint supports your efforts to get more targeted leads through:
- A global reach, so you can showcase your apps and services in multiple markets and languages.
- Powerful search, filter, and browse features that help customers easily find you.
- Real-time analytics on customer traffic to your Pinpoint profile.
- Customer ratings and reviews so satisfied customers can spread the word about your offerings.
- Application selling tools like Demo, Trial, and Download buttons.
- Prospect inquiries sent straight to your Inbox.
- Relevant prospect details that help you prioritize and take informed action when responding.
Take advantage of this comprehensive service from Microsoft, designed to support the success of your business. Get listed, optimize your profile, and expand your reach today.
Did You Know?
- One in four visitors to the Pinpoint marketplace contact a Microsoft partner for more information or to purchase—via the Email This Company button, phone, email or click-through to the partner website.
- Partners that optimize their profiles with key search words customer use increase the likelihood of closing sales.
- Partners that create a complete profile by integrating key search words into their profile and getting customer reviews see higher rankings for their listings in search results—and are three times more likely to be contacted by a prospect.
- Partners who acquire ratings and reviews about their apps and services, from satisfied customers, are 10 times more likely to engage prospects.