28 October 2011
Realise the Benefits of Cloud Computing with Office 365
In today’s economy, the cliché “time is money” has never been truer. Businesses are getting busier while their resources fluctuate. With Office 365, a combination of Microsoft’s most trusted communications and collaboration products—Microsoft SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, and Lync —and the latest version of Microsoft Office desktop suite and companion web applications, you get the tools to weather these changes. Office 365 is simple to use and administer. It offers robust security, IT-level phone support, geo-redundancy, disaster recovery, and business-class privacy controls and standards. And it enables you to serve users of all kinds—from power users to fly-by workers—with the same Office tools and information. Whether they’re in airports, offices, or taxis, using their PCs, phones, or browsers, users can work productively and securely.
Benefits at a Glance
- Stay in control: Maximise your current technology investments, deploy at a workable pace, and harvest the benefits of the cloud by integrating cloud-based and on-premises workloads.
- Boost your return on investment: Read about ROI potential for midsize businesses and enterprises in the June 2011 commissioned Forrester Consulting study: "The Total Economic Impact of Microsoft Office 365.”
- Ride out business changes with scalability: The globally redundant architecture of Office 365 allows you to scale your infrastructure alongside changes in your business.
- Be guaranteed uptime: Microsoft provides a financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee for Office 365.
- Leverage existing technology investments. Access, integrate, distribute and manage data and information across organisations more efficiently and effectively.
Meet Some Office 365 Experts
Provoke: With locations in both Wellington and Auckland, Provoke specialises in the successful implementation and/or support of Microsoft Office 365 to solve the needs of small to large enterprises in New Zealand.
CodeBlue: CodeBlue is a leading provider of sophisticated, proactive monitoring and IT infrastructure services including Office 365. They’re located across New Zealand.
Kinetics: Based in Auckland, Kinetics is a premier New Zealand service partner for mid-sized businesses. They offer services and applications built on Office 365.
Intergen: Intergen provides information technology solutions across New Zealand including Office 365 readiness, migration and support for customers.