CPM Management Studio is a comprehensive Web Based Management Reporting and Dashboard solution which is both flexible and easy to use. It is built upon Microsofts powerful SQL Server Database engine using Reporting Services and ASP.Net 2.0, 3.5 or 4.0 for deployment on an organisations intranet. Using its own Data Warehouse, full history is available for interrogation on-line as well as the ability to do any number of interactive trend analyses.
Once logged into CPM Management Studio users can call up any report or chart they have access to. As the CPM Management Studio is an on-line system, each user has the ability to perform their own queries on any period.
By leveraging off the expertise gained from over ten years of providing Workforce Metric solutions, HRIT have been able to 'shrink-wrap' the historically expensive task of creating a HR focused Data Warehouse Reporting Solution into a cost effective and simple to use application.
Some of the features of CPM Management Studio include the following:
- Workforce Dashboard for the presentation of key metric results in a simple to understand format, with added advantage of history and drill down features.
- The ability for users to save any number of views for each report or chart as personal favourites.
- Interactive comparisons of month and period data, ie current month against prior month or same month last year.
- Online access to all historical month and period snapshots.
- Rolling annual analysis as well as year to date analysis. This can be for rolling twelve monthly turnover or rolling earnings and manhours analysis.
- Inbuilt accumulators and formulas to enable reporting on average cost per FTE by month, period or year.
There is also the ability to trend the average cost per FTE over a range of months. As well as average cost per FTE there is also the ability to use average hourly rate for analysis.
- Comprehensive security model to manage access to information.
- Data driven design allowing for customised metric definitions, dashboard accumulators and reports or charts.
- Built-in scheduler which allows for the automated scheduling of data Imports and metrics table updating.
- Direct connection to external databases for automated data importing when used with the scheduler.
- Automated data transposition on import for standardised information.
The system brings about a culture of transparency through the many methods of interrogating metrics.
CPM Management Studio has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.