Integrate IBM Mainframes (zSeries) into System Center Operations Manager as a fully managed node.
• Seamless integration into SCOM 2007 R2 and SCOM 2012 Dashboards
• Collection sources span any message going through the z/OS operator console including: VTAM, CICS and IMS
• Monitor the status and health of the z/OS system and its standard applications
• 2 way communication with the z/OS systems and SCOM maximizes problem resolution and acknowledgement of messages from mainframe console
• Direct message interface enables sending messages from applications to the SCOM server through the EView/390z agent without having to send the message to the operating system console.
• Expanded message automation using REXX execs through the EView/390 Agent
• EView/390z designed to keep CPU usage to minimum (approx. 1/10 of 01% CPU)
• 100s of pre-defined rules and monitors to generate alerts for various important mainframe messages, performance thresholds, and component statuses
• easy to customize discovered resources and override severities and thresholds for your environment's specific needs
• IT Operations can leverage the single enterprise SCOM dashboard to monitor and manage the physical, virtual, networking, application and Cloud resources, including the IBM Mainframes (zSeries)
EView/390z for Microsoft System Center Operations Manager has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.