Whether you are working toward Sarbanes-Oxley compliance or just improving security measures within your Microsoft Dynamics NAV system, History Management provides your system administrator the ability to track all changes made to the database by users.
History Management tracks changes made by users, recording the username, time, and the nature of the change that was made.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Detailed tracking of all changes to the database
- Complete visibility to version history of each table
- Installation and setup can be completed in less than an hour
- A “History” button close to the related field makes viewing history much easier than sorting through an extensive change log
- History Management is architected to minimize the space required to store historical data, resulting in low system overhead
History Management has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.