Jet Express is the result of collaboration between the Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Jet Reports teams. It was created to provide Excel integration for Dynamics NAV 2009 and NAV 2013 users. The target audience for Jet Express is users with knowledge of Dynamics NAV data structure who want to do their own ad-hoc analysis and reporting in Excel. The functionality set is focused and limited to a few key elements that allow users to take advantage of significant Excel integration, with a very low learning curve for getting started.
Financial and budget reporting: The “G/L” function in Jet Express provides financial and budget information directly in Excel in any format that makes sense for your business.
Operational reporting: The Table Builder is a drag-and-drop interface that makes report building easy.
The following can help you determine if Express is the right fit:
• Jet Express is available as part of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 and NAV 2013 for all users on BR or Perpetual licensing plans.
• Centralized data: Jet Express is limited to a single NAV 2009 or NAV 2013 database, for reporting from that source.
• Ad-hoc analysis: Users that do not have the skills or time necessary to create reports in Microsoft Dynamics NAV can now create their own reports in Excel.
• Low learning curve: Users can typically get started in just a few minutes.
• Ready to go reports: Like all of the offerings in the Jet Suite of Products, Jet Express offers a suite of ready to go reports.
Jet Express has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.