A friendly and easy application that enables the user to report defects in elements of real estate, equipment and technical devices, in one or several organisational structures.
The administration and use of buildings entail numerous events which are important for the users of real estate. They concern not only the building itself, but also its technical equipment.
Depending on the type of activity of the real estate owner, estate administrators receive – on a daily basis – information and reports concerning failures in buildings, apartments (broken locks, windows, dripping taps), or technical equipment (lifts, computers), and in the case of hospitals – medical equipment.
Especially for them, we have developed a friendly system to report failures, with modern modules for analysis such events, and supporting smooth processing of information.
Essential functions of ReState – Maintenance (Express):
- gathering information about failures from all users of the building;
- allocating the information to different categories and forwarding it to competent technical services (e.g. IT personnel, electricians, repair teams);
- possibility to create names of technical groups (own services and external companies);
- monitoring the execution of orders;
- automatic work schedules for all services;
- settlements of repairs and price lists.
Modern charts are a perfect way to represent the number of events within the monitored scopes of technical services provided with respect to the real estate and technical equipment.
ReState - Maintenance (Express) has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.