The CRM2MYOB Connector provides smooth integration between Dynamics CRM 2011 and MYOB, bridging the gap between customer activity and their financial profile. Data will no longer need to be entered twice, eliminating costly errors and giving you extra time to concentrate on more important tasks.
Dynamics CRM 2011 (Online / On Premise / Partner Hosted)
There is no need to switch between systems. Information can be entered in either Dynamics CRM or MYOB and will be updated in both.
Eliminating the mundane task of having to enter data twice greatly reduces the likelihood of costly errors and inconsistency.
When Invoice/Contact data is entered, it is automatically updated in both systems. No lengthy delays means timely and consistent data will always be accessible.
Invoice and payment history* is available in both Dynamics CRM and MYOB therefore all authorised users can access this information for themselves rather than going to the account manager.
Workflow rules can automate processes such as notification emails to customers increasing efficiency.
You will have the ability to view information across the various departments within the organisation. This allows for better communication and more informed decision making.
• Information about your contacts and accounts that is entered in CRM will be quickly updated in MYOB. Synchronisation can occur as frequently as you require and can be changed in your preferred settings.
• The MYOB Connector synchronises invoices that are created in CRM and drives them through to MYOB.
• When an invoice has been paid in MYOB it notifies CRM to change the status of the invoice to “paid”.
• There is flexibility to create custom workflows, allowing your business to automate processes.
• Synchronisation of clients and suppliers from CRM.
CRM2MYOB Connector has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.