GEMView provides both casual and expert users with capabilities for browsing and retrieving data from the GEM database. The GEM database
- Extensive details about field trials and the genetic entities planted in them.
- Related linked documents of any type.
- Observation data from field assessments and measurements.
- Results of basic and specialised statistical analyses.
- Pedigree information for genetic trials.
- Performance indices and breeding values calculated outside the system, as well as other statistics
GEMView itself includes.
- Browsing capabilities: interactive viewing of data about trials, genetic entities and their pedigree, genetic entities within trials, assessments, raw data, statistical summaries, and related documents.
- Data extracts, to either Excel or text file format, suitable for subsequent analysis by external applications.
- Data extracts provide considerable flexibility but are managed through a "wizard" interface to allow less expert users to obtain the
required information easily.
GEMView has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.