ACE Computer Training Limited - Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
AUCKLAND, NZL | View Map & Address
About ACE Computer Training Limited - Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
- Company Website: http://www.ace.co.nz
Established in 1987, ACE is one of the largest privately New Zealand owned computer training companies. We have the unique distinction of being the only training company in New Zealand to be both an IBM and Microsoft Authorised Education Centre. With dedicated training centres in Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch, ACE delivers Microsoft applications and technical training and certification to world class standards nationally.
Get the ACE Advantage
Our goal is to provide your employees with the knowledge and the skills they need so your continuing investment in technology and people will create competitive advantage in the marketplace. A well-trained workforce is a key differentiator in these changing times.
Why Choose ACE?
As well as being a Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions, our capabilities include the following:
• Free Online Skills Assessment tool
• Public scheduled courses for Office 2010 & 2007 including, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, OneNote, Project, Visio, InfoPath, Publisher and Windows 7.
• Public scheduled courses for Microsoft Technical training including: SharePoint 2010, SQL 2008 R2, Server 2008 R2, Visual Studio 2010, CRM 2011, Virtualisation, Exchange 2010, Lync and Windows 7
• Customised Corporate in-house training (at ACE or onsite at your place)
• Coaching one on one
• Seminars and conference training
• Free Lifetime telephone support
• Comprehensive courseware IP owned and developed by ACE
ACE has an impressive history of improving productivity at the systems and desktop level for governmental organisations, and many of the top 250 corporations.
ACE has also been recognised by Microsoft for developing the first Online Skills Assessment tool freely available to all students. In 2008 ACE was one of only two partners in Australasia to be authorised to offer MODL (Microsoft Official Distance Learning).
Each year we train over 20,000 corporate employees – contact us today to join the crowd!
Let us help you maximise the investment you have already made in technology.
Course 20410A: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
Reviewed by:AbuRasheed Reviewed on:19/05/2013
Win7 &Server 2008 trouble shooting on Enterprise environment
Reviewed by:AnoopAmbadi Reviewed on:6/05/2013
Lync Server 2010 Deploy, Configure and Administer - 70-664
Reviewed by:ACowan Reviewed on:5/05/2013
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.
Professional Services Offered by this Company
Competencies & Certifications
- Microsoft Partner
- Gold Learning