About Olympic Software NZ Ltd
Industry Focus:Architecture, Engineering & Construction, General - Applicable to All, Manufacturing, Professional Services, Retail
- Company Website: http://www.olympic.co.nz
At Olympic Software, we put our customers first, not our software solutions.
Our first focus is figuring out how we can help our customers to enhance their business capabilities. We then fit the solution to the business.
We work with some of New Zealand and Australia's leading businesses; Woolworths Australia, Countdown, The Warehouse, Brother NZ Ltd, Big Save Furniture, J Swap Contractors, Burger King, Tatua Dairy Company, Atlas Concrete and more.
Our areas of expertise are:
- Dynamic financial software (MS Dynamics GP) which brings systems and people together to help you run your business more efficiently
- Dynamics extensions that focus on connecting financial data to other business critical systems, giving you greater overall visibility
- Customer relationship management with Dynamics CRM
- Integration of your current best of breed software using AXE, our own integration software
- Implementation of workflow solutions that will help you to streamline the human process side of your business, using iPath Workflow which was originally developed by NASA and enhanced by Olympic
- Business intelligence software with BI360
- A unique e-commerce system, Trader, which integrates your e-commerce site directly with your financials
- Custom software and e-commerce solutions; focused on end-user experience
- Real-time job recording with Go! Activity Management
- Document approval software that allows you to digitally approve your invoices and purchase orders
- Digital data exchange with DX2 to speed up your business processes
Olympic Software is a Gold Certified Partner in ERP, a Silver ISV partner, a Silver Portals and Collaboration Partner and a Cloud Accelerate Partner.
At Olympic, helping our clients to be successful, to reach their goals, is our number one purpose. That's when we're at our best, co-creating solutions that work, with our customers.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help amplify your enterprise through strategic use of IT; email@example.com.
Performing the technically impossible
Reviewed by:PJWight Reviewed on:19/07/2013
Assistance with 365 from Malcom
Reviewed by:MarkHarris Reviewed on:2/02/2012
Olympic Software Experiance
Reviewed by:Samantha_Burchell Reviewed on:2/02/2012
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.
Applications from this company
Professional Services Offered by this Company
Competencies & Certifications
- Microsoft Partner
- Gold Application Development
- Gold Enterprise Resource Planning