- Company Website: http://www.northcomict.co.nz
Northcom ICT is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Small Business Specialist. Based in Whangarei Northland, Northcom ICT has been a preferred technology solution provider to over 2,000 commercial clients in Northland region for over ten years.
Northcom ICT’s success is built on their focus of customer satisfaction by providing the most suitable and cost effective solutions with reliable and prompt ongoing support. They also have a culture of encouraging innovations and new technologies that benefit their clients. All Nothcom ICT’s computer engineers are Microsoft Certified Professionals. This means that not only do they have high level skill sets, but also they follow Microsoft endorsed industry best practice in completing projects and tasks.
Northcom ICT’s long term strategic goal is to be the technology partner that contributes to Northland’s regional economic growth. They plan to accomplish this by providing the best technology solutions that are cost effective to Northland businesses and organisations . This will enable them to work more efficiently and achieve more with available resources.
Northcom ICT’s expertise is demonstrated in four areas: computer and network management, telecommunications and IP telephony. Contact us about the following services:
- Network Infrastructure – servers and workstations including thin clients, routers and switches, firewall appliances, multi-site deployment and management
- Network security design and implementation
- Managed Services – truly proactive and preventative network monitoring and management for servers and client computers
- Consulting services – design and selection of technology solutions
- Project management – planning, organisation, and management of ICT projects
- Software development & customization – Visual Studio, .Net Framework, XML, SQL, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM and others
- Hardware repair and components replacement.
Northcom ICT has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.