Best Value IT Infrastructure Service and Support
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Server Management and Installation, Help Desk Services, Cloud Computing - General
Works With:Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All, Healthcare, Nonprofit
Our nationwide team includes a world-class national Service Desk for user support, and a force of dedicated Trusted Advisors and Solution Architects who specialise in supporting both hosted IT environments and onsite IT infrastructure.
We partner with all of our clients and work hard to understand their individual business drivers, to ensure their technology remains aligned to their specific needs.
Our promise is to slash your IT service costs by 20-40% and at the same time improve system security and reliability – all for a fixed monthly price.
CodeBlue has a number of strategic relationships with key IT suppliers, allowing us to utilise high-level support internationally.
We are a Microsoft Gold partner, and specialise in the following areas:
- Managed Infrastructure Services (server, desktop and mobile devices)
- Virtual Server Provider (VSP)
- Enterprise Server Virtualisation
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity services
- Secure Managed Online Backup Services
- Consulting - Virtual CIO Services/ IT strategic planning
- Project Management
- Design and Implementation
- Network Maintenance Plans
- Security Solutions Networking Design Services
We specialise in supporting all versions of the following Microsoft Technologies:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Lync
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft Windows Remote Desktop Services
- Microsoft Hyper V
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
Best Value IT Infrastructure Service and Support has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.