Dimension Data goes beyond software licensing to optimise and manage your software assets throughout the software lifecycle. Our Software Asset Management services form part of our Software services to help you better manage your software assets from purchase and deployment to maintenance and disposal. By optimising software usage through effective procurement and appropriate processes and systems, we help your business achieve its competitive edge, while ensuring compliance and controlling costs.
Dimension Data’s Software Asset Management services support your business across five areas:
• Assessments: We help you understand your existing software environment and agreements, and work out where your software assets are on the software lifecycle, to highlight problem areas and opportunities to deliver more value to your business.
• Strategy: We offer expert advice on how to optimise your existing infrastructure, through proactive management of your software lifecycle and complex software licence agreements and help you set out clearly defined policies and procedures.
• Implementation: We help you design a future roadmap for software purchases and help you prioritise your software needs through an understanding of how they support your business.
• Licensing: We evaluate, design and procure the best Microsoft licensing scenario for your business, taking into account all your existing Microsoft assets.
• Management: We offer a range of managed services to support your Software Asset Management requirements and work with you to ensure you achieve your business goals with the right tools.
Dimension Data is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner in five continents and has proven expertise in delivering integrated, world-class software asset management solutions. Our extensive experience in Microsoft technologies, advanced infrastructure, networking systems and licensing, together with our unique consulting, integration and management capabilities make us a trusted, reliable and innovative integration partner and advisor for your business.
Our Software Asset Management services enable you to optimise existing software assets, increase control, manage risk and drive productivity while ensuring compliance and streamlining processes. Our team of highly skilled and qualified experts understand your unique business drivers and licensing requirements.
Software Asset Management has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.
- Price: For Purchase