Users of computer systems want to be able to access their applications and data as easily as possible. They want consistency, responsiveness and reliability – put simply, they just want it to work.
Businesses typically want to satisfy these desires from their users while reducing the amount of maintenance effort required. To do this a robust platform is required, delivering the right applications in the right way to the right people at the right time.
Datacom has established a significant pool of qualified architects, consultants and project managers who have had direct experience covering all areas of end user computing. Datacom’s services cover the deployment and management of platforms (full clients, shared operating systems, virtual desktops), applications, and user profiles.
Datacom offers project services ranging from roadmap and assessment consulting through to implementation and migration. These include the following:
- Audit / Health Check of existing solutions
- Architecture, strategy and roadmaps
- Upgrade readiness assessments
- Detailed design and implementation of:
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2012
- Platform and Application Deployment solutions using Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2007 and 2012
- Asset Inventory Systems (hardware and software licenses)
- Standard Operating Environments (SOE) based on Windows 7
- Shared Operating System solutions using Microsoft Remote Desktop Services or Citrix XenApp
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) solutions using VMware View or Citrix XenDesktop
- Application packaging and sequencing for automated installation or streaming
- Windows 7 Driver Injection
- Active Directory group policies to manage user environments
- Application compatibility reporting with Citrix AppDNA and Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit
Datacom’s end to end capability and experience ensures design and delivery of the best solution for each client’s situation. For more information about Datacom’s end user computing services please contact Datacom
Support and Documentation
End User Computing has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.