Business Intelligence Consulting Services
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Data Analytics, Reporting, Business Intelligence (BI), Financial Analytics and Reporting, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Works With:Microsoft Office PerformancePoint Server 2007, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, SQL Server 2008 Enterprise... (more)
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Microsoft Business Intelligence Overview
Microsoft offers tools and technologies in SharePoint Server and the SQL Server platform to unlock vital information from the vast amounts of data accumulating in your organisation.
Koorb's team of BI experts have a proven track record with the Microsoft BI stack.
Dashboards & Scorecards:
- Unlock management information from a vast amount of transactional, process-centric data
- Combine data in disparate systems into dashboards and scorecards to aid strategic planning and performance management
- SharePoint Server provides browser-based access to information that would otherwise be locked away in ERP and other business systems
- Dramatically reduce the time employees spend looking for the information
- Using SharePoint Server, employees can more easily share information including reports, spread sheets, documents and presentations
- Information is centrally managed and may be highly categorised and easily searched
- Move away from the traditional difficulties around self-service reporting
- Allow information workers to use familiar tools, such as Excel and Report Builder, to pull together and analyse data for their own needs
- Greatly reduce data integrity issues with tools which provide "drag and drop" report design over simplified and highly scalable information repositories
Electronic Forms & Workflow
- Enable better management of business forms, such as Leave and Expense Forms
- SharePoint Server provides electronic forms management, providing high visibility and streamlined processing
- Gain insight into why your company is now performing better using familiar tools, such as Excel and SharePoint Server, to dig deeper into sales, inventory, financial and other information
- Data mining tools allow you to look for hidden trends and to predict future outcomes.
- Provide better access to information from a range of business applications
- SQL Server Reporting Services offer intuitive ad-hoc reporting for business users and a powerful report writing environment for IT professionals & developers.
Data Integration & Data Warehousing
- Combine information from a number of disparate systems
- Data warehousing solutions can bring data together from a range of sources providing an integrated, optimised reporting repository
- Microsoft data warehousing solutions on the SQL Server platform offer highly scalable, performance and availability