amProject for Engineering and Architecture Firms
Fast availability of current data and an overview of all current projects – these are the requirements, characteristic for an engineering firm. Not only projects and available resources need to be managed, for a sound controlling they have to be linked to the financial bookkeeping. Complex tasks, only integrated software can fulfil.
amball business-software has developed a project module, completely integrated into the ERP system Microsoft Dynamics NAV, which serves as central planning and controlling instrument for handling complete orders.
amProject for engineering and architecture firms assigns all activities to a defined project and links all processes such as preliminary calculation, tenders and orders, staff and resources planning, operating time recording and invoicing. For the controlling all turnovers, costs, dates and post calculation are monitored. The data of all relevant working sections can be used for the freely definable structural plan.
Some Specific Features:
- Project structural plan for central controlling and managing of orders
- Integrated GAEB module
- Flexible order management and calculation, management of contacts, evaluation of project opportunities
- Order related planning as basis for controlling and calculation
- Tender and order archive as knowledge base from former projects
- Optimized project time recording on performance phase level or task level (online and offline)
- Project controlling even on task level
- Documentation of costs as far as establishing costs
- Transparency of actual costs down to voucher level
- MS-Project interface
- Integrated HOAI module
- Project invoicing with payment plan or at cost
amProject for Engineering and Architecture Firms has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.