Using the Dashboard
The Pinpoint Dashboard is your primary resource for managing your company profiles, your personal details, reviewing profile performance, and monitoring customer requests.
Sign in to the Dashboard using the Microsoft Account credentials associated to your company’s MPN membership and select the links from the left side navigation to review or edit the information included.
Learn how you can identify yourself as a member of your company so that you can access your Dashboard.
If this is your first time signing in to the Dashboard, you will need to complete the New User sign up page before accessing your profile details.
Add or Edit Profiles
Manage all of your company, application, and professional service profiles.
If you have profiles in multiple countries or languages, be sure to change the selection in the ‘View Listings For’ dropdown list in order to select these additional profiles.
Create new profiles or use the ‘Actions’ dropdown menu to view and edit existing profiles, associate profiles to additional countries, or to update your company’s contact and location info.
- Edit Details
- For Company Overviews use this option to enter your company name, description, logo, and website URL.
- For Apps + Services use this option to enter your solution name, description, screenshots, and URLs to specific pages on your website providing additional information about your product
- Important: Your profiles will not be published on the site until they have been approved by the Pinpoint Team. Be sure to select ‘Submit for Approval’ to begin the approval process.
- View Details
- Review your profile appearance and status using this option. Be sure to check that any links, logos, or screenshots are functioning properly
- Once your profile is published, you can access hyperlinks to the live site version of your profile (by country) from this menu as well.
- Associate Countries/Regions
- Change the countries/regions your profiles appear in. Use this option to list a single profile in multiple countries that use the same language. Available countries are based on the language of a given profile
- If you already have a Company Overview associated to a particular country, you will not be able to associate that country to subsequent company overviews
- In order to associate a country to an Application or Professional Service, you must first associate that country to one of your existing company overviews.
- Manage Locations
- Use this menu to link additional office locations to this profile and to update the profile’s contact information. This includes the email contact that receives customer leads. This option is available for Company Overviews only.
- You may also access your map settings from this menu.
Edit Personal Details
Manage the personal information associated with your Pinpoint account.
Choose to opt in or out of receiving profile status updates in your inbox and set the email destination for these notifications.
Note: Your sign in credentials cannot be changed in this menu. They are based on the Microsoft Account ID associated to your company’s MPN membership.
Review the performance of each of your individual profiles in number of visits or page views. You can also see which search terms and filters led customers to your pages.
Use the ‘Requests’ tab to see the activity related to the contact information of your profile.
Manage your Pinpoint generated leads from this menu. Sort, view, and reply to potential customers from one central location in your Dashboard.
- Profile Guidelines
- Benefits of Listing
- Getting Started
- Using the Dashboard
- Writing a Company Overview
- Writing an Application or Service Listing
- Identify and Integrate Keywords
- List in Product Marketplaces
- Get Customer Reviews
- Publication Timing
- Optimize Your Profile
- List Internationally
- Success Stories
- Sample Profile
- Video: Pinpoint University
- Partner FAQ