Electronic Data Interchange allows you to electronically send and receive both traditional and user defined business documents such as purchase orders and acknowledgments for both the customer purchase order and the supplier purchase order process.
The EDI module for Microsoft Dynamics AX supports:
- Electronic receipt of purchase orders
- Electronic acknowledgement of purchase orders
- Electronic handling of purchase order confirmations and changes
- Electronic handling of purchase order requisitions
- Automatic definition of valid price variations
- Automatic definition of valid order multiple
- Electronic send of purchase orders
- Electronic send of ASN (requires the scan pack module)
- Electronic receipt of forecasts and releases.
An automated scheduling process provides unattended management of receiving and sending data via a variety of methods including via an imbedded secure FTP control.
This module has been developed by Scalable (SDS).
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) for Microsoft Dynamics AX has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.