ENGL Wireless Manager simplifies the deployment of Microsoft wireless network settings on Windows 7, Vista and XP machines.
Wireless profiles can be created, deleted, exported and imported.
- Import, Export, Update and Remove profiles
- Launch from a script, command prompt or using the SCCM 2007 Task Sequence plugin
- Standard Authentication/Encryption methods
- Advanced IEEE802.1x EAP/TLS connection parameters (Windows 7 and Vista)
- Native 32 and 64-bit platform support
- Configure wireless profiles as part of OS deployment
- Modify wireless profiles without visiting a machine
ENGL Wireless Manager has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.