Industry Focus:Financial Services, Government, Telecommunications
- Company Website: http://www.inboxbiz.com
Inbox in a Glance:
• Aiding businesses with IT Solutions & Infrastructure since 2001.
• Nationwide Operations in Pakistan
• 1000 dedicated & Qualified Employees
• Equipped major industries including banking, educational institutes, financial services, telecommunications, & public sector firms with IT infrastructure & business solutions.
• Backed by Dawood Group, one of the largest conglomerates of Pakistan
• Represents major international IT brands in Pakistan including Oracle, Microsoft, Dell, Acer and others.
• Develops cost-effective technological tools & techniques to make businesses stronger, productive and profitable while maximizing investment in IT.
• End-to-end technology solutions provider with products ranging from IT Infrastructure Enablement, IT Infrastructure Services to business applications
• Swift customer support and service to keep clients systems operational & available at all times.
We started as an entrepreneurial venture in 2001 and set out to redefine Pakistan’s computing industry with the first local computer brand – the Inbox PC. Since then, we have come a long way and have diversified into a wide variety of offerings. We are now an end-to-end IT solutions provider, with focus on giving clients unparalleled operational efficiency, giving them the competitive edge required in the progressive market.
In recent years, we have had incredible success and have now moved one step ahead by globally expanding services like IT Infrastructure Enablement, IT Infrastructure Services & Business Applications. Our extensive experience on project management with exceptional technological resources, state-of-the-art technical skills and ability to manage large enterprise projects have been some of the reasons for our early success in foreign markets like Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives, United Arab Emirates & more.
Inbox Business Technologies has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.