Netways FlowOn is based on Microsoft Asp .Net framework, Silverlight, WCF, WF, WIF and SQL Server. FlowOn is a multi-tenant workflow automation product that enables enterprises to automate their business processes. FlowOn major features and benefits:
- FlowOn allows users to automate business processes and assign tasks to either users or groups.
- FlowOn allows user to assign tasks based on a claim (Claim Based authentication).
- Flowon is not restricted to the conceptual wall of an organizations domain, it can span far across using the ADFS feature, hence automating processes between organizations who have federation set up.
- Flowon allows users to design executable business processes using a web browser, through a fast, reliable and code free tool.
- FlowOn uses Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN). Users do not have to learn a new notation to start using FlowOn they can simply turn there BPMN workflows into executable processes immediately.
- Built on top of Windows Workflow Foundation, FlowOn boasts a vast spectrum of advanced workflow control patterns supporting most and major business scenarios; basically, it is a WYSIWYG approach to workflow where designers can connect and configure the flow objects (activities, gateways, events, etc.) the way they like, and expect the engine to control the flow as the BPMN semantics imply.
- The EventFlow technology of FlowOn enables workflows to be started based on any external event, or pause until some event happens to resume execution.
- FlowOn allows the designer to control the sequence of the flow between the activities that compose the work flow. This flow can be subject to conditions based on process variables. By the use of rules, decision tables and BPMN gateways, the workflow designer can route the workflow based on decisions and input made at run time.
Netways FlowOn Solution has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.