CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010 lets you centrally manage users’ signatures and company footers on Microsoft Exchange Server 2010. Owing to this you can benefit from the unified look of corporate mail without the need of changing signature settings on each mail client separately. Everything’s done with a clear and intuitive user interface that makes the administration work easier. No scripting and PowerShell is required to create a signature rule in the program.
Above all, the main advantages of CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010 are:
- Automatic signatures and disclaimers on the server’s side, both in internal and outgoing mail.
- Easy design of signature templates thanks to a built-in WSIWYG HTML editor.
- Active Directory dynamic fields in signature templates.
- Unified look of corporate mail and enhanced visual identity of a given company.
- Keeping emails in compliance with law.
- Users can see their footers in the Sent Items folder.
- Placing signatures directly under the latest response.
With the help of CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010 server administrators can easily create server rules that are responsible for adding signatures to messages sent by users. These rules can be fired by different conditions, such as Active Directory criteria or by keywords found in emails. The program’s built in HTML editor allows creating professional signature templates, as well as adding graphics and advertisement banners to them. Even when you are not familiar with HTML language you can create great looking signature templates, containing photos and company logos. You can be also sure they will be displayed in all mail clients alike.
The trial version of CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010 has no time limitations and can be downloaded from www.codetwo.com.
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010 – centrally manage signatures and disclaimers on Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.