Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
- Company Website: http://www.futureware.com.sa
Futureware is a Saudi owned company that delivers comprehensive IT consultancy, services and turnkey solutions primarly in the fields of e-services, professional services and infrastructure services to various business sectors in the GCC including Oil and Gas corporations. Futureware is a Microsoft Managed Partner and the only Microsoft Gold Partner in the Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia having full-fledged Microsoft CIE Program deployed.
Futureware aims to keep its customer satisified. It believes in building long-term healthy-relationships with all its customers. It achieves this by providing high-quality services, on-time project delivery, win-win mutual agreements with precise responsibility boundaries, and continuous support.
Futureware maintains certified and highly experienced IT resources capable of delivering specialized and highly sophisticated Information Technology services in the following specific domains:
- Highly innovative and localized e-service solutions including customized websites, automated workflows, time-management and document management solutions by leveraging Microsoft SharePoint.
- Realtime and non-realtime communications and collaboration solutions by leveraging Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Lync and Microsoft SharePoint. The uniqueness in our solution comes from a partner add-on on top of Exchange and AD that allows customers to send SMS, MMS and FAX messages right from their Microsoft Office Outlook. Nearly zero-downtime Transitions and Migrations of AD, Exchange, SharePoint and Lync.
- Highly available server and desktop virtualization solutions featuring Microsoft Hyper-V clusters, Live Migrations, P2V, Microsoft Clustered Shared Volumes, App-V, VDI, Med-V and RDS.
- Various integrated management solutions including Automation (Orchestrator), Data Backup and Disaster Recovery (DPM), Virtualization Management (VMM), Software and Update Management (Configuration Manager), E2E Monitoring (Operations Manager), Applications Management & Self Service (App Controller), People and Process Management (Service Manager).
- Security solutions including secure corporate publishing, documents protection, server, desktop and applications protection solutions. These solutions leverage the Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG), Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG), Microsoft AD RMS and Microsoft Forefront Protection solutions.
Futureware has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.