Approaches in Real Time
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Customer Service, CRM, Project Management, Business Process Management
Works With:Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Office Standard 2013, Microsoft Outlook 2013, Microsoft Project Professional 2013
Industry Focus:Architecture, Engineering & Construction, General - Applicable to All, Professional Services
The comprehensive “Real Time Approaches” workshop, functions from Microsoft CRM and xRM1 Business Solutions are assessed with the individual requirements of the requester.
P r o c e s s
The workshop has a set process. The requirements are analyzed one at a time:
• The customer describes a concrete requirement.
• Upon further inquiry, the specification is detailed by the consultant.
• An approach is presented by the consultant, in real time (live in the system, displaying possible customizations, flowcharts, screenshots).
• The participant evaluates the approach for requirement accuracy.
• If applicable, the consultant will present an additional approach, to provide a reference point to measure with.
• Finally, the support of the xRM1 Business Solution in relation to the precise requirement will be evaluated and documented.
Optionally, a second consultant customizes a demosystem and demonstrates the particular constructed solution approach (showing things like proper CRM fields and workflows).
C o n c r e t e O u t c o m e
The workshop is comprehensive. It is often the case that after one day the necessary solution safe guards are established.
At the end of the workshop, participants have an accurate assessment.
G r o u p o f P a r t i c i p a n t s
A comprehensive workshop should include all departments relevant to the specific solution scenario.
Each department knows which processes need supporting. Therefore, they have to decide whether or not the planned xRM1 Business Solution is effective for their individual requirements.
P r i c e
Fixed price: $ 1.500
Option 2. Consultant: $ 1.000
Approaches in Real Time has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.