PrintVis is a comprehensive standard ERP/MIS Solution for the printing industry. The solution has been developed in close cooperation with many different branches within the graphical industry. PrintVis supports the entire workflow in the printing company, pre-press, planning, print and post-press in a large variety of production environments, for example rotation print, sheet fed print, digital print, label print, security print and much more. More than 250 companies worldwide, in businesses like newspaper and magazine printing, label printing, variable printing, and several other types of printing business are currently using PrintVis. PrintVis is designed to be simple, yet flexible and is designed by printers for printers.
The implementation methodology, which is tailored to PrintVis and the Printing Industry enables PrintVis to be implemented in short projects from 25 days and up. The architecture and design of PrintVis secures the customer's software investment, as upgrading
is simple, easy and straightforward.
Key Features Include:
1. Quick and accurate quoting
2. Full workflow visibility and control
3. Flexible online planning
4. Impositioning to help production flow and quick quoting
5. Full job-related documentation and reporting
6. Integrated with Inventory and purchasing
7. Flexible invoicing
8. Connects with JDF/JMF enabled systems
Key modules in PrintVis:
1. Estimation and quoting, Order handling, Invoicing and statistics
3. Job Management
5. Inventory Management, Purchasing and logistics
7. Processing and electronic JobTicket
9. Document Management
10. JDF/JMF integration (JDF Certified through Cip4
View All 1 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.