Get Listed on Pinpoint
Step 2: Create Application and Service Listings
After you've completed Step 1 (joined the Microsoft Partner Network), and your Company Overview has been published on Pinpoint, you can create listings for your applications and professional services. By listing your offerings, you dramatically increase customers’ ability to find you. And you make your solutions available to be listed in Microsoft product specific marketplaces.
How to Create a Listing
- Review the application and service listing criteria to make sure your offering qualifies.
- Sign in to the Pinpoint Dashboard to enter a description of your application or service. In 20 to 250 words, address the following:
- What your application or service does and/or what issue it addresses. Avoid overly technical language.
- Microsoft technologies your application or service enhances or builds upon.
- Benefits to customers.
Follow the Pinpoint Profile Guidelines to ensure your listing can be approved for publication on Pinpoint.
Tip: Include succinct keywords and phrases to improve readability and search rankings. Read more about keywords.
How Long Will It Take?
It may take up to 15 business days for each new listing to appear on the Pinpoint live site. If you do not see your listing within 15 days, log in to the Pinpoint Dashboard to check the status of your listing and to make changes.
Time to publish may vary for different countries. Learn more about profile publishing times.
If you have questions, contact the Pinpoint team.
You're Listed! Now What?
- Regularly update and optimise your profile.
- Get listed in another language or country.
- Expand to the product marketplaces.