Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Employee Internet Use and Monitoring, Backup and Recovery, Asset Management
Works With:Data Protection Manager, Microsoft Assessment and Planning, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft Office 365, Windows Server, Prior Versions
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
We pride ourselves on being able to explain complicated IT concepts and technical jargons, in simple terms, to decision makers who are not IT-savvy. We listen to IT pains and understand objectives before proposing suitable solutions that enable our clients to make sound IT decisions. Clients see us as a “bridge” between non-IT-savvy decision makers and IT technical geeks.
• Help you understand your IT challenges and identify ‘real’ business needs
• Introduce cost-effective and suitable ‘best-of-the-breed’ IT solutions
• Develop IT roadmap to allocate sufficient resources at different project phases
• Evaluate the proposals of third-party vendors who offers the technical solutions
• Manage your entire IT project life-cycle and offers single point-of-contact so you do not have to coordinate with multiple technology partners
• Formalise your IT Policy and Procedures for better accounting of IT assets and align internal IT processes (e.g. allocation of hardware, disposal of hardware, renewal of software licenses etc.)
Advisory Services has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.