Cloud Computing - Office Solutions at Anywhere, Anytime.
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Hosting Services, IT Outsourcing, Virtualization Solutions and Services, Cloud Computing - General
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint Online
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Microsoft Office 365 (Office 365) delivers the power of cloud productivity to businesses of all sizes, helping to save time and money, while freeing up valued resources. Office 365 combines the familiar Office desktop suite with cloud-based versions of Microsoft's next-generation communications and collaboration services: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Lync Online.
It is simple to use and easy to administer ― all backed by the robust security and guaranteed reliability you expect from a world-class service provider.
• Key Benefits of Office 365
- Pay Per Subscription
- Prefer OPEX over CAPEX
- Access Anywhere, Anytime
- Latest version of Software
• We Assist You To:
- Understand Office 365's capabilities and benefits
- Select a suitable subscription plan (for Small Business or for Enterprise)
- Recommend and customize implementation strategies and migration plans
- Get trained on Office 365
- Administer and support users of Office 365
• Companies is ideal for businesses that:
- Are newly set up and want to keep initial software investment low
- Use POP3 emails without central email management capability
- Need to purchase multiple Microsoft Office licences
- Prefer operational expenditure over capital expenditure and are concerned about upfront software investment
- Do not wish to keep buying Microsoft Office upgrades
- Do not wish to support different versions of Microsoft Office licences at any single point in time
Cloud Computing - Office Solutions at Anywhere, Anytime. has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.