SLync, the true new Lync-in-a-Box designed to fit the need for real-time communication from anywhere in a cost-effective and secure manner.
Sapientia, in collaboration with Microsoft presents a fresh and intuitive user experience bringing together the different ways of communication in a box. SLync is designed to give fuss free communication with turn-key, enterprise-class VoIP solutions- your only ONE Communication solution.
Connectivity & Experience from virtually anywhere
• SLync is able to help users find the right person to connect with, viewing their presence and able to communicate via voice, video, instant messages, sharing an application, group discussion or even meeting notes Via Office Backstage integration.
• SLync offers similar functionality and security features outside the firewall without requiring a Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection and enables mobile and Web access across leading browsers and platforms.
• SLync is also able to communicate within the context from Microsoft Office applications such as Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SharePoint Server and Microsoft Office applications for a richer collaborative experience with consistent presence, click-to-call options.
• SLync delivers a stand-alone voice, offering to enhance or replace the traditional PBX systems. It also extends these capabilities outside office via internet access without requiring a VPN connection.
• SLync supports federation with public IM networks such as Windows Live, allowing users to connect to customers and partners which are not on the same platform.
• SLync’s concept of plug-n-communicate is easily deployed for a sizable volume of up to 1,000 users per server.
Talk to us to find out more today!
Support and Documentation
SLync has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.