System & Network Assessment
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Server Management and Installation, Network Installation and Monitoring, Software Licensing
Works With:Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Windows 7 Professional, Windows Server, Prior Versions, Windows Small Business Server, Prior Versions, Windows Vista... (more)
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
The objective of IT Health-Checks is to assess whether your current IT system (network infrastructure, software licensing, hardware specifications, etc) and network can support current and future business needs. We highlight any gaps and offer advice to help you focus on areas that are more vulnerable to failure and require more attention.
Periodic IT Health Checks are necessary to ensure
- correct implementation of security functionality
- identify vulnerabilities in IT systems and networks which may compromise legal compliance, data confidentiality, integrity and availability of information held on your system or network.
The IT Health-check process culminates in a summary report detailing any vulnerability with the recommended counter measure.
Seek Help Now If You...
- wonder how your client's data or emails are being protected or shared?
- do not know whether you are in legal compliance in the use of software licenses?
- are bothered with poor performance of your current IT partner and do not know how to transit without compromising your current IT needs?
- do not know when and how to invest wisely on IT to meet your growing needs?
- do not know how your current IT setup can support business continuity?
System & Network Assessment has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.
- Price: For Purchase