Cloud Computing - Office 365
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Hosting Services, IT Outsourcing, Virtualization Solutions and Services, Cloud Computing - General
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint Online
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Office 365 is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) from Microsoft that is offered on a subscription payment model. Office 365 includes the Microsoft Office suite of desktop applications and hosted versions of Microsoft's Server products (including Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, and Lync Server), delivered and accessed over the Internet.
We Assist You To:
- Understand Office 365's capabilities and benefits
- Select a suitable subscription plan (for Small Business or for Enterprise)
- Recommend and customize implementation strategies and migration plans
- Get trained on Office 365
- Administer and support users of Office 365
Companies can consider Office 365 if they are:
- Newly setup and want to keep initial software investment low
- Using POP3 emails without central email management capability
- Need to purchase bulk Microsoft Office licenses
- Prefer operation expenditure over capital expenditure and are concerned with upfront software investment
- Do do not wish to keep buying Microsoft Office upgrades
- Do not wish to support different versions of Microsoft Office licenses at any one point in time
Cloud Computing - Office 365 has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.