The Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2012 certification shows that you have the primary set of Windows Server skills that are relevant across multiple solution areas in a business environment.
The MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification is a prerequisite for earning the MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification, the MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure certification, or the MCSE: Private Cloud certification.
- 20410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (5 Days)
- 20411: Administering Windows Server 2012 (5 Days)
- 20412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (5 Days)
- 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Exclusive funding to make it more affordable for you, available only at Next U.
Net Fee* (incl. of course fee + exam fee + GST) = $1,909.56
*After 50% e2i funding and UTAP grant of up to $500.
*Contact us today to find out regarding the terms & conditions to this exclusive e2i & UTAP funding!
MCSA Windows Server 2012 - 50% Funding! Only at Next U. has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.