List Bulk Import from Bamboo Solutions allows you to migrate data, documents, and pictures into SharePoint from legacy databases, spreadsheets, local/network file shares, and finally, Lists and Libraries from SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, or SharePoint Online (part of Microsoft's online hosting solution—Office 365—for all four current SharePoint platforms: 2007, 2010, 2013, and SharePoint Online).
- Import both metadata properties and attached documents
- Allow users to map fields between source and destination lists
- Provide value mapping for choice and lookup fields (i.e. source:Yes = destination:True)
- Import Excel, CSV or text delimited files
- Import data into existing lists that already have data
- Check for duplicate existing records, then skip the duplicated record or update with new data
- Works with many lists including Document and Picture Libraries
- Automatically import sub folders and create same hierarchy in the target document library
- The ability to automatically rename files to avoid overwriting of existing files
- Import parameters can be saved and re-used for subsequent import runs
- Option to run in the background with scheduled intervals
- Post-import log file provides summary of success and failure records
Import to SharePoint - SharePoint Bulk Import from Various Sources has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.