Enterprise Project Management
Comprehensive Project and Portfolio Management (Microsoft Enterprise Project Management - EPM) includes different areas which cover whole project lifecycle, from project initiative, key indicators evaluation and project selection, project planning, project execution and monitoring of deadlines, deliverables, resources, reporting... to project closure and archiving. Further on, it supports project collaboration and enables analytics and business intelligence.
Effective Project and Portfolio management is your competitive advantage.
With our help you will turn the Project and Portfolio management into your company's daily practice. Agito helps you implement:
- Project management and
- Project portfolio management.
In order to fulfil our client's expectations, we structured our approach into the following phases.
- Analysis of the business environment and client expectations (business analysis).
- Solution proposition: project management methodology, processes and workflows, documentation, integration, reports, IT infrastructure, integration, configuration and support.
- Infrastructure setup and configuration: Microsoft Project Professional, Microsoft Project Server, Microsoft SharePoint Server, Agito TaskTracker. Read more on Microsoft SharePoint implementation on Enterprise Portals and Corporate Communication.
- Security roles and rights definition, implementing global resource pool, project templates, workflows and report design.
- Trainings and workshops for the project office, project managers, team leaders, project teams, administrators and other stakeholders.
- Set up real life project and migration of existing projects.
- Daily support.
With a proper Project and Portfolio management you can do more and faster. Particularly you have an overview over the critical information (e.g. monitoring actual and planned project scope, resources, expenses, assignments, activities, schedule, project status, issues and risks...).
Enterprise Project Management has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.