Lync Server Administration Training
This five-day instructor-led training course teaches IT professionals how to deploy, configure, and administer a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 solution. This is course is intended for IT professionals and telecommunications professionals who want to learn how to install, configure, manage and maintain a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 environment.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe how the features and architecture of Microsoft Lync Server 2010 enable real time communication and collaboration
- Deploy Lync Server 2010
- Deploy and manage Lync Online
- Deploy basic Enterprise Voice functionality
- Configure and manage conferencing
- Configure and use archiving and monitoring
Lync Server Administration Training has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.