SharePoint Administration Training
This course is intended for IT Professionals who are experienced Windows Server 2003 or 2008 administrators and are interested in learning how to administer SharePoint 2010. The course is also intended for part time Business Application Administrators (BAAs) who are engaged in the administering line-of-business (LOB) applications in conjunction with internal business customers.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Prepare for and install SharePoint 2010
- Administer SharePoint with the user interface, the command line, and Windows PowerShell
- Configure SharePoint Online services
- Manage and secure content in Lists and Libraries
- Manage customizations to a SharePoint implementation
SharePoint Administration Training has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.