Exchange Server Administration Training
This course is intended for aspiring enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2010. They are not expected to have experience with previous versions of Exchange Server.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and deploy Exchange Server 2010
- Transition an Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 organization to Exchange Server 2010 and Exchange Online
- Configure Mailbox servers and mailbox server components.
- Configure the secure flow of messages between the Exchange Server organization and the Internet.
- Implement a high availability solution for Mailbox servers and other server roles.
Exchange Server Administration Training has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.