SharePoint Developer Training
Business Need:Computer/PC Training, Certification Training, Microsoft Product Training
Works With:Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010
Industry Focus:Financial Services, General - Applicable to All, Professional Services
This course is intended for professional developers who use Microsoft SharePoint 2010 in a team-based, medium-sized to large development environment. Members of the audience are experienced users of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1. The audience understands how to use the new features of SharePoint 2010 and Visual Studio 2010.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the SharePoint 2010 development platform and the benefits and features that it offers to developers.
- Develop Web Parts for SharePoint Online solutions.
- Develop workflows as part of SharePoint 2010 solutions.
- Develop Microsoft Silverlight applications that are integrated with SharePoint 2010 data and solutions.
- Develop code that uses the content management services of the SharePoint 2010 development platform.
SharePoint Developer Training has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.